Always Here

by - 3:01 PM

Always Here
A hand is on my shoulder laid
So gently and so firmly clasped,
That when it’s there I’m not afraid
Nor ever can I be dismayed
For such a strength and hope are stayed
Within that calming grasp.

A voice within my ear does breath
Its tone as low and sweet as dawn,
It comforts me whene’er I grieve
Melodiously it doth wreath
My thoughts and never does it leave
Me lost or all alone.

A peace within my soul has grown
From this small seed that faith did give,
In such a way that though its blown
And all the pow’rs of Hell are shown
Arrayed against it – yet ‘tis known
That such a peace will live.

A love has wrapped me all around,
And all within. So ever near
Is it that though my fears abound
And I am smitten to the ground
By my own sin – it will be found
That He is always here.

You May Also Like

1 people are talking about this