Telescopically

by - 2:30 PM

 

Telescopically

I love you telescopically –

No, I do not speak of stars,

Though, my love, where’er you are

Each sunray is a galaxy.


But, dearest, telescopic means

A love that is all of me,

And beyond what I can be

So that my love is splitting seams.


My love reaches the greatest heights

And finds that you are higher.

My love’s a kindled fire

That dances with the Northern Lights.


My love spreads wider than the seas

But seeing you are the sky

My love would take wing and fly

To love beyond the galaxies.


My love is truer than the stars

In the universe of you

So, no matter what I do,

No love is truer than you are.


I love you telescopically,

For my love is just an eye

Turned to view the spreading sky

In awe of your infinity.




You May Also Like

0 people are talking about this