Origins

by - 3:25 PM

Origins

A link un-made:

I wonder why.

A link remade:

I learn to cry.

A chain undone:

I rise and cheer.

A chain redone:

I learn to fear.

A shackle snapped:

I ask the cause.

A shackle clasped:

I learn my flaws.

A bar is cut:

I see the way.

A door is shut:

I learn to pray.

A lock unrust:

I learn to heal.

A key is lost:

I learn what’s real.

A light is shone:

I learn to try.

That light is gone:

I wonder why.


You May Also Like

3 people are talking about this

  1. Is this a rewrite of "Consequences?" :O Because I think I like this one way better even! :D

    This is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, it's more of a photo-negative, in a way. Consequences is what happens after, Origins is where it comes from. ;D

      Delete
    2. OhHHHHHHHH :O :O That makes a lot of sense!! You should link them to each other :D

      Delete