Debatable: The Game (Cards)

by - 1:20 PM

 My brother is working on turning his fantasy/sci-fi world into a card game -

and he asked me to design the card-templates. 

Afterwards, I liked them so much, I filled in some of the characters from one of my own fantasy fan-fics










You May Also Like

3 people are talking about this

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


    I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh YES YES YES YES YES

    I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should I make the other characters? ;D

      Delete
    2. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES :D :D :D :D :D :D

      Delete