Sufficient Grace (A Song) ~~~ (2018)

by - 2:38 PM


Sufficient Grace

My heart was black; my works were dust

I deserved death for eternity.

And though my God is holy and just

His grace is sufficient for me.

Sufficient to cleanse; sufficient to save

Me from an everlasting grave.

Sufficient to heal; sufficient to know

I will see His face – Sufficient grace.




Yet though I am His, this world is still

Calling to me – sometimes I fall.

But when I turn and seek His will

His grace is sufficient for all.

Sufficient to raise me from my sin.

Sufficient to give me hope in Him.

Sufficient to faith; sufficient to know

I will see His face – Sufficient grace.




Joy unspeakable and worthy of praise!

Yet I am unclean and cannot do

What I was created for, still He says

“My grace is sufficient for you.”

Sufficient to come and save the lost.

Sufficient to purge me of all dross

Everlasting love; Sufficient to know

I will see His face – Sufficient grace.







You May Also Like

3 people are talking about this

  1. !! I love this so much!!! Are you going to sing it? If so can I hear it?? :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This song DOES have a tune, but I am currently dissatisfied with it. So all I can answer is 'maybe'. :) But thank you for reading!

      Delete